West Berkeley Family Practice Campaign
In 2010, we launched the LifeLong West Berkeley Capital Campaign, a $2.1 million community effort to support the project budget of $13.1 million.
For too long, we’ve been delivering state-of-the-art health care in a dilapidated building. This complete redesign of LifeLong West Berkeley means that the days of cramped exam rooms, doubled-up offices and overcrowded waiting areas will soon be over.
Our task is nearly complete! To reach our goal of $2.1 million, we need to raise less than $95,000. With your help, we’ll succeed.
The goals of this project are to:
- Increase clinic capacity to provide high-quality care for current and new patients.
- Better serve our clients by improving efficiency.
- Create work areas designed for family-focused health care.
- Promote a collaborative, person centered approach to physical and mental health that leads to positive outcomes and improved quality of life.
- Preserve the historic elements of the landmark 1927 building.
- Increase energy efficiency and reduce negative environmental impact.
We’ve already restored and refurbished much of the South Wing of our 1927 landmark building, adding a large lab; expanding workspace for our staff; and incorporating environmentally-conscious elements into the design. Our staff has moved into temporary, custom-built trailers, as we begin the construction of our new clinic.
Help Us Transform Lives
Your support for the $2.1 million West Berkeley Family Practice Campaign will help enhance—and frequently save—the lives of thousands of people. People whose voices are rarely heard, and whose very presence in the community is often unknown.
- Your gift to the campaign can be tailored to your needs.
- Pledges can be fulfilled over a period of three to five years.
- You can make your gift by check or credit card—or transfer assets, such as stock shares or real property.
- We also welcome bequests and trust gifts.
Recognizing Your Generous Gift
Your contribution will be acknowledged at West Berkeley on our Donor Wall and in our 2013 Annual Report. We invite you to learn more about LifeLong Medical Care and the LifeLong West Berkeley Capital Campaign. To schedule a tour of the West Berkeley Family Practice or to find out more about this project, please email
or call 510.981.4183.