Contra Costa and Alameda Counties have moved into “Medium” community level (CDC Community Levels). In accordance with LifeLong Covid-19 Infection Control Protocol the following measures are bing re-instated:
- Masks to be worn at all times in shared spaces.
- Eating must occur in designated areas or outdoors.
Full All Staff Letter from Dr. Michael Stacey, Chief Medical Officer follows.
|Dear LifeLong Staff, |
Gathering with co-workers, friends and family is an important part of celebrating end of year holidays and traditions. I want to encourage you to find ways to connect with your friends and colleagues, while also reminding everyone to take precautions to limit the spread of COVID, Influenza and RSV. During this week many LifeLong locations will be taking a little time out of the work day to share food and socialize, unfortunately we are also seeing increasing rates of COVID. In order to make these gatherings as safe as possible, please consider the following measures as of December 14, 2022:
– Wear masks while not eating.
– If possible, move outdoors. People could collect food while masked indoors and then step outside to eat and socialize.
– Make sure that indoor space being used for gathering has HEPA filters running.
– Please do not come to work, or attend a social gathering if you have any symptoms that you think may be related to COVID, Influenza or RSV.
– Wash your hands frequently.
While designated holiday gatherings will still be allowed as an exception, with the above recommended precautions, please be aware that Contra Costa and Alameda Counties have moved into “Medium” community level (CDC Community Levels). In accordance with LifeLong Covid-19 Infection Control Protocol the following measures are bing re-instated: Masks to be worn at all times in shared spaces.
Eating must occur in designated areas or outdoors.
While it may not provide protection for this week’s activities, I strongly encourage everyone to get the bivalent COVID booster AND a flu shot, if you have not already done so.
Thank you for all you do and I wish you happiness in whatever way you celebrate this season,